In order to use the services of the website, you should carefully read and abide by all the content under this agreement, especially the clauses involving exemption or limitation of liability. Unless you have read and accepted all the terms of this agreement, you will not be able to register a website account or use the website's services. If you do not agree to any content of this agreement, please do not register or use the website's services, and you should stop registration immediately program. If you check "I agree to the Service Agreement" and use or accept any service on the website through registration or any other means, you are deemed to have read and fully agree to all the terms of this use agreement, and you voluntarily accept this use agreement. All content constraints. Before deciding to register or use the service, please reconfirm that you have known and fully understood all the contents of this use agreement.
If you are under the age of 18, please be sure to read this service agreement with your parents and other legal guardians, and you should ask your parents and other The consent of the legal guardian.
Once you have completed the registration as a website user, it is deemed that you fully understand and accept all the terms of this use agreement.
1. User registration
1. The user needs to register an "Here Label" account before using the website services. The account should be registered with a mobile phone number or email number, please use a mobile phone number or email number that is not bound to the "Here Label" account to complete the account registration. The website can change the account registration and binding method according to user needs or product needs without notifying the user separately.
2. When users register and use the website, the website needs to identify the user's identity and collect user information in order to contact customers or provide customers with a better experience when necessary. Therefore, when registering an account, users should authorize the website to use their personal information to successfully complete the account registration. That is, when the user completes the account registration, the user agrees to the website to extract, use, and disclose the user's information under special circumstances.
3. The ownership of the user account belongs to this platform, and the user only has the right to use it.
4. Once the user has registered or logged in to use the website, it is deemed that the user agrees to the website or affiliated company staff to contact by phone, SMS or platform information, and agrees that the website or affiliated company staff can send or push notifications to the user from time to time. Information.
2. Service content
1. The specific content of the service will be provided by the company according to the actual situation, and the company has the right to add, delete, modify or adjust from time to time, including but not limited to:
(1) Cloud template management service
(2) Cloud data management service
(3) Label editing and printing services
(4) Account registration and personal data management services
2. The company has the right to adjust the service content provided by the website at any time, including but not limited to adding, deleting, or modifying service content. Once the service content is added, deleted, or modified, it will prompt on the relevant page; if the user does not agree For related changes and modifications, you can cancel the services that have been obtained and stop using them; if the user continues to use the provided services, it is deemed that the user has accepted all the changes and modifications. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the user's use of the new service content on the website will also be bound by the terms of this agreement.
3. User specifications
1. Users must use the website through legal channels, which is the prerequisite for you to obtain the authorization to use the website.
2. The user shall properly keep his account and password, and shall not transfer, lend, rent, sell or share with others. Otherwise, the website has the right to temporarily suspend or permanently seal this account according to the actual situation. When the user’s account or password is used without authorization, the user should immediately modify the account password and keep it properly, otherwise unauthorized use will be regarded as Act for the user himself. The user shall be solely responsible for the loss or damage caused by all activities performed by the account. If the account is used illegally due to hacking or user negligence, the platform does not assume any responsibility.
3. The user promises to use the services provided by the platform to comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and not to use the services of this platform to produce, upload, copy, publish, or disseminate the following content:
(1) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(2) Damage to national honor and interests;
(3) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
(4) Undermining the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstition;
(5) Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and undermining social stability;
(6) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
(7) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the lawful rights and interests of others;
(8) Other content that violates laws, regulations, rules, regulations and social ethics restricted or prohibited.
4. Users shall not use this product account or this service to produce, upload, copy, publish, or disseminate to interfere with the normal operation of this product.
Camp, and content that infringes on the rights and interests of other users or third parties:
(1) Contains any sexual suggestion;
(2) Contains abusive, intimidating, or threatening content;
(3) Containing harassment, spam advertisements, malicious information, or deceptive information;
(4) Involving other people's privacy, personal information or data;
(5) Others that interfere with the normal operation of this platform or infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties.
5. The user shall be solely responsible for the authenticity, legality, accuracy, and validity of the information transmitted by this platform. Any legal responsibility related to the information disseminated by the user shall be borne by the user. In case of damage, the user shall compensate according to law.
6. The user promises to enjoy complete intellectual property rights for all information (including but not limited to text, pictures, music, movies, performances, audio and video products, computer programs, etc.) published or uploaded on this platform, or Have been legally authorized by the relevant right holder; if the user violates the provisions of this article and the website is claimed by a third party, the user shall fully compensate all the costs of the website (including but not limited to various compensation fees, litigation agency fees and other expenses for this purpose). Reasonable expenses);
7. When a third party believes that the information published or uploaded by a user on this platform infringes its rights and sends a notice of rights to this platform in accordance with the "Regulations on the Protection of the Right of Information Network Communication" or relevant laws and regulations, the user agrees that the platform can make a decision on its own To delete the suspected infringing information, unless the user submits written evidence to exclude the possibility of infringement, the platform will not automatically restore the above deleted information.
8. If the user violates any of the above regulations when using the network service, the website has the right to request the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to deleting the content uploaded by the user, suspending or terminating the user's right to use the network service) to mitigate The impact of user misconduct.
9. If users are involved in one or more of the above and above behaviors in the process of using the website services, they need to bear legal responsibility for their own behaviors. The form of assuming legal responsibility includes, but is not limited to: compensation to the victim. If the website causes administrative penalties or infringement damages and other losses (including litigation fees, attorney fees and other related legal process fees) caused by the user's behavior, the website has the right to claim compensation from the user.
4. User information collection and protection
1. The website collects user information only for the purpose of providing users with better services, including but not limited to user registration information, user usage information (including but not limited to login time, login address), and information uploaded and stored by users themselves.
2. The website does not disclose to the public or provide a third party with the registration information of a single user and the non-public content uploaded and stored by the user when using the network service, except in the following cases:
(1) Disclosure to a third party with the prior consent of the user;
(2) Disclosure to a third party or administrative or judicial organization in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or the requirements of an administrative or judicial organization;
(3) The company cooperates with third parties to provide users with services related to the job help platform or other network services, and these third parties agree to assume the same responsibility as the company to protect user privacy;
(4) Other disclosures that should be made in accordance with laws, regulations or policies.
3. The website has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database without disclosing the personal information or private information of a single user.
5. Intellectual Property
1. Here Label and its affiliates own the ownership of the website, including its intellectual property rights. The user shall not delete or otherwise change the copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices or logos attached to the website. Users are not allowed to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the website, or attempt to access or conduct any access to the source code of the website, or modify, rent, lease, lend, sell, distribute, or modify part or all of the content of the website. Copy, create derivatives or use for any commercial purpose.
2. This agreement does not grant users the right to use any trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features of the website, and no one is allowed without authorization (including but not limited to: illegally copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading , Download) use, otherwise our company will pursue legal responsibility according to law.
3. For any content published by the user on the platform, the user agrees that the platform has free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensed rights and permissions worldwide for use, copying, and modification , Adapting, publishing, translating, creating derivative works based on it, disseminating, performing and displaying such content (in whole or in part), and/or incorporating such content into any other form of work currently known or developed in the future, In the media or technology. Moreover, the user permits Hanyin to have the right to take independent legal actions (including but not limited to litigation, reporting, lawyer's letter, etc.) regarding any subject's infringement.
4. Users should abide by relevant laws and regulations and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of other third parties. The website has the right to determine whether the user's behavior and the information published comply with laws, regulations, national policies and the provisions of these terms of service, and to delete suspected violations of the content without notifying the user.
1. The user confirms that he is aware of all the functions of the website and the necessary operations to realize each function. It voluntarily chooses to use the website and related services according to its own needs. The risks and all consequences of using this software and related services will be entirely borne by it, and the website does not assume any responsibility.
2. If user information is leaked, lost, stolen or tampered with due to any of the reasons listed below, the website has the right to be exempted from liability:
(1) Any temporary shutdown caused by government control and other force majeure reasons that affect normal Internet browsing;
(2) Any computer system problem, hacker attack, computer virus intrusion or cause;
(3) Any account or bank card information leakage caused by network security issues may cause economic losses to the user, and the user promises to bear the responsibility of the infringing party and the consequences that cannot be held accountable;
(4) Any leakage, loss, theft or tampering of user information caused by the user's personal reasons;
(5) Other reasons that cannot be attributed to the company.
3. The services provided by the website may include advertisements, and the user agrees to display advertisements provided by this product and third-party suppliers and partners during use. Except as clearly provided by laws and regulations, users shall be responsible for the transactions conducted on the advertising information by themselves, and our company shall not bear any responsibility for the losses or damages suffered by the users due to the transactions of the advertising information or the content provided by the aforementioned advertisers.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, damages and risks arising from the use or inability to use the website, including but not limited to direct or indirect damage, loss of commercial interests, trade interruption, modification of commercial information or other The website does not assume any responsibility for economic losses.
5. If the user violates the provisions of this agreement, the website has the right to take measures including, but not limited to, suspension of the use license, suspension of service provision, restriction of use, and legal investigation.
8. Delivery of notices
All notices to users from the website under this agreement can be made through web announcements, emails, system notices, mobile phone text messages or regular mail transmission; such notices are deemed to have been delivered to the recipient on the date of delivery.
9. Application of law and jurisdiction
1. The conclusion, execution, interpretation and disputes of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
2. If there is any dispute between the two parties on the content of the agreement or its implementation, the two parties shall try to resolve it through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, the user and the website agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the court with jurisdiction in the place where the website operator is located.
3. The failure of the website to exercise or implement any rights or provisions of this agreement does not constitute a waiver of the foregoing rights or rights.
Contact: 5th Floor, Building 10, Aide Aviation Industrial Park, Huli District, Xiamen
Company email: email@example.com